PakSafe is an initiative of the Pakistan Humanitarian Forum (PHF) to establish an organization that provides critical environmental analysis to PHF members, so that they can make informed policy and operational decisions. PakSafe intends to achieve this through establishing an interactive platform that provides analysis on Pakistan's environment as it relates to humanitarian policy and activities.
PakSafe and its products are Predictive, Enabling and Innovative.
The Deputy Director is second-in-charge of PakSafe and responsible for office management of PakSafe, along with coordination of the PHF security community.
- Masters level qualification in Risk Management, International Relations, Communications, Journalism or Business Administration
- 5 to 7 years of experience in leading/managing teams that collect, analyze and distribute information relevant to humanitarian, development or government policy and operations
- Familiarity with UN, INGO, Pakistan or Donor security management systems highly desirable
- Excellent understanding of the Pakistan context;
- Strong leadership, management, planning, analytical, interpersonal, and communication skills;
- Ability to quickly adapt and innovative methods of communication with new technologies;
- Excellent initiator, able to manage multiple tasks;
- Able to work under pressure and good at timely decision making;
- Excellent written and spoken English and Urdu, Pashto spoken is desirable;
- Competent in Microsoft Office and an interest in the potential of new and social media
- Knowledge and/or experience in conflict management, protection, or other related field;
- Excellent professional approach and strong team building skills
- Strong coordination and representation skills and well versed in convincing and clarification of views and points;
- Embraces culturally diversity and highly tolerant; and
- A sense of humor is absolutely mandatory